Work at PetSkull!
PetSkull Brewing Company is hiring!
As we are expanding our operations and taproom, we are looking to hire beertenders. Applicants must be enthusiastic with great communication and people skills, have a positive attitude, be comfortable working in a fast-paced environment, be flexible, be able to multi-task, be willing to learn, be able to follow directions, be a team player, be self-motivated, and must have availability weekend days and nights and some weekday nights. Some job duties include:
• Greeting, guiding, and interacting with customers
• Provide outstanding customer service
• Handling cash and processing sales through a point-of-sale system
• Proper pouring technique of beers
• Changing beer kegs
• Answering phone calls
• Stocking of bar and taproom materials
• Maintaining cleanliness of bar area, taproom, and glassware
• Light clean up during and after shift
Must be 18. Craft beer knowledge a plus. Experience and valid bartending license preferred, but not required. Must be able to lift 50 pounds. Competitive wages.